AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
The School aims at forming totally integrated persons with
i) Genuine human and spiritual values.
ii)A genuine concern for the welfare of others.
iii)A commitment to truth and justice.
iv)To strive for academic excellence.
1. To face life today, text-book knowledge alone is insufficient. Hence the school provides a large library and a reading room. You are expected to make the best use of these by personal work, study and reflection.
2. The School has extensive playgrounds for different games, are invited to acquire some skill at least in one of the games.
3. A truly educated person should reveal all the human values. we have been giving great importance to moral and spiritual education. Hence you are expected not to treat moral science as one of the many subjects but one which will help to build your total personality.
4. Initiative and leadership comes only when you broaden the horizon ofyour vision and the many co-curricular activities that we provide through the various clubs will help you to become a leader, creative and independent thinker.
5. The Indian ethos lays great stress on respect and reverence to teachers who are instrumental in moulding your personality. Due respect for all teachers present and past who have helped you in this process is our duty.